Wednesday, September 03, 2008

remember me to9 when you're asleep

Nothing much to say.

I think this is what they meant by "emo-ing". I like that kind of feeling.

Yet another starless night.

This is not what i intended.
I've always sworn to you that i'd never fall apart;
you always thought that i was stronger,
i may have fail, but i love you from the start.

Im in love with this song.

5 days.


******

Suddenly have the urge to browse through my Chat logs and my cursor is being disobedient. *winks* So, since just now, im reading the conversation we once had. (Shit. How come i got this feeling that Ling wants to scream at me? *GASP*)

All those memories started depositing themselves into my memory bank once again. So, i sat in front of my lap, reading and reading. A mixture of emotions. You name it, i felt it.

Dawn is right, no one is coming back, everything is a past tense now. Not in present nor future tense anymore.

*shrugs*

L.Bubby wants to give me a slap tomorrow for sharing the love i once had, with him (L.Bubby). That jerk (L.Bubby).

Some of you may think, "So long alrdy, still havent get over. So yucky. Everyday act emo only. So irritating."
I can stand up, & shout right into your face, "I LIKE TO LIVE IN THE PAST. ACTING EMO HAS BECOME MY FAVOURITE PAST TIME. N.O.Y.B!"

Care to appear in my dreams tonight? We'll share the same tub of Ben and Jerrys chocolate fudge ice-cream and also the super attention seeking banana crumble. *winks*

What a retarded request i've just made.

& oh. Btw. I love being retarded. (:

No comments: